University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The Director of Digital Marketing is primarily responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, tracking, and optimizing our lead generation digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Director of Digital Marketing is a regular full-time 12-month role which reports to the Associate Vice President of Marketing and Communications.
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish digital marketing goals.
- Oversee creation and execution of digital marketing strategy to meet digital marketing goals.
- Measure and report digital marketing performance internally.
- Analyze digital marketing performance and develop strategies and tactics to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage internal digital marketing team and external vendors, contractors, and agencies.
- Oversee training and development of internal team members.
- Manage timelines, budgets, and efforts in support of strategy and goals.
- Oversee execution of all digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels (email, social, web, search advertising, display advertising, SEO/SEM, local search, etc.).
- Oversee execution and creation of marketing materials required to execute or support digital marketing efforts (landing pages, website content, video, email, graphic design, copywriting, optimization testing, etc.).
- Identify and evaluate new campaign and channel opportunities.
- Identify and evaluate and oversee execution of end-to-end customer experience improvements.
- Coordinate with and advise on related traditional advertising campaigns.
- Serve as primary liaison between Marketing and other departments and internal stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven experience leading digital marketing teams
- Demonstrable experience leading paid and earned marketing campaigns. Experience identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them.
- Working knowledge of digital analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of digital advertising platforms and their capabilities (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and data-informed decision making
- Ability to train and lead a team of digital marketing students or entry-level employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A commitment to the mission and values of Christian higher education
- Can express a mature Christian testimony
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: email@example.com.