University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian Community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca’s School of Graduate and Continuing Studies is currently seeking a candidate with a strong background and experience in the business sector for a full-time teaching position in the EdD program. The EdD in Leadership and Professional Practice program is multi-disciplinary with strands in leadership, professional practice, and research. The program is designed for leaders coming from a variety of occupations (i.e., corporate, education, government, healthcare, law enforcement, mental health, nonprofit, pastorate) worldwide utilizing a cohort model. The EdD can be completed in as little as 27 months with the dissertation being developed, executed, and published in concert with coursework.
As a Trevecca faculty member, this individual will be expected to:
- Teach a minimum of 27 semester hours of doctoral courses for both on-site and online cohorts in EdD in Leadership and Professional Practice program per year
- Serve on dissertation teams
- Serve on department and university committees as assigned.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- A strong Christian focus and ability to lead and teach with faith and learning integration.
- A conferred EdD, DBA or PhD from a regionally accredited institution, in ethical leadership, leadership, leadership management, leadership studies, organizational leadership, strategic leadership, or related field.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in business leadership settings.
- A minimum of five years of leadership teaching experience in a college/university setting with specific experience in online delivery.
- Evidence of writing, publishing, or presenting in leadership conferences, seminars, and/or journals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a completed Faculty/Administrator Application, a curriculum vitae, and unofficial transcripts together in one email with title of the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no agencies