University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University is an NCAA Division II Christian University in the heart of Nashville that sponsors 15 varsity sports. The position supports all of the sports programs and includes full tuition (excluding books and fees) for an online Master's degree and a stipend paid monthly August through May.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to:
- Generating creative graphics - website / social media platforms
- Video Production
- Producing engaging content for website and social media
- Writing game stories and feature articles
- Managing all website and social media content
- Bachelor's degree is related field
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Complete tasks on deadlines
- Strong general knowledge of sports (soccer, volleyball, Cross Country/Track & Field, basketball, baseball, softball, and golf)
- Knowledge of StatCrew Statistical Software, Adobe Photoshop, and experience with video editing preferred
Christian Faith and Trevecca Employment
Trevecca is an expression of the Church of the Nazarene. It reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Section 702-703, U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964). Top candidates demonstrate a strong commitment to the Christian faith, active participation in a local Church, and a philosophy of Christian higher education consistent with the University’s Wesleyan tradition.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter and resume to Gregory Ruff (Athletic Communications) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission should include a brief email including an assessment of the Trevecca athletic website and social media platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) with positive and constructive observations.