Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer
Trevecca Nazarene University
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University is an NCAA Division II Christian University in the heart of Nashville that sponsors 15 varsity sports. The position supports all of the sports programs and includes 10-months of full tuition (excluding books and fees) for an online Master's degree and a stipend paid monthly August through May.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of primary medical care of assigned sports
- Current position is for Men's Soccer and Women's Basketball
- Required travel to all away competitions for your assigned sports
- Assisting the sports medicine staff with the daily operations of the department
- Medical insurance and record keeping
- Supervision of athletic training students
- Communication with team physicians
- Undergraduate degree in athletic training
- Current NATA BOC certification is required
- Must be eligible for TN License
- CPR certification is required
Christian Faith and Trevecca Employment
Trevecca is an expression of the Church of the Nazarene. It reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Section 702-703, U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964). Top candidates demonstrate a strong commitment to the Christian faith, active participation in a local Church, and a philosophy of Christian higher education consistent with the University’s Wesleyan tradition.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Scott (Head Athletic Trainer)