University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The enrollment counselor is responsible for the recruitment of the Graduate Education programs serviced by the School of Graduate and Continuing Studies (SGCS). The enrollment counselor will work with prospective students throughout the admissions process from initial contact to matriculation. This is a full-time, remote position. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment with salary and fringe benefits to be determined by the University.
- Bring prospective student from point of inquiry to registration
- Follow up with prospective students through phone (call & text), and email
- Work directly with admissions office to track paperwork and update the system on progress
- Articulate financial aid estimate
- Articulate student Transcript Review
- Generate leads by seeking referrals from prospective students, applicants, and current students
- Be inventive with new ideas that can help grow recruitment efforts
- Meet enrollment goals set by supervisor and leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- History and understanding of the Nashville K-12 public school system preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience in student recruitment or sales preferred
- Excellent communication skills (including telephone and interpersonal)
- Evidence of being goal oriented and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task
- Commitment to the mission of Trevecca Nazarene University
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a current resume, with pay requirements, to Kdsmith1@trevecca.edu.
Label email subject line: Graduate Education Enrollment Counselor Position.
No phone calls or agencies, please.