University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The Part-Time Videographer works closely with the Lead Videographer/Photographer on the university’s branding efforts through video. Some photography experience preferred.
This position will consist of a consistent 20-25 hours per week and must be in the Trevecca office in Nashville. The position reports to the Lead Videographer/Photographer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create teaser and promo videos promoting events as well as larger scale features promoting the University.
- Edit and create promo videos using pre-recorded footage to be posted on social media pages and websites.
- Setup and operate various production equipment including (mainly) DSLR cameras, audio recorders, microphones, video stabilizers, and lighting for both location and studio production.
- Comfortable shooting both b-roll of campus/campus events and interviews.
- Brainstorming creative projects that market Trevecca.
- Meet all deadlines set by the Lead Videographer/Photographer.
- Proficient in either Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X
- Comfortable editing photos in Adobe Lightroom
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiar with After Effects
Bachelor’s degree. Demonstrated project management, client service, team management and problem-solving skills. Strong communication skills-writing, editing and presentation. Working knowledge of the wide variety of marketing disciplines and best practices. Must be extremely organized, goal-oriented and have a clear understanding of the Christian liberal arts setting.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter, resume and design samples to: email@example.com.
Please no agencies or telephone calls.