University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University recognizes the importance of providing innovative undergraduate and graduate programs for adult learners and has a strong track record of serving nontraditional students since 1987. The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies provides education opportunities through face-to-face delivery in both the Middle Tennessee and the Atlanta, GA areas as well as fully online.
The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions to lead course creation, write online curricula, and teach online for the discipline area of Public Administration.
- Strong Christian focus and ability to lead and teach with faith and learning integration
- Completed doctoral degree from a regionally-accredited institution required (e.g., PhD, DPA, DBA)
- Graduate degree in relevant field (e.g., public administration, public policy, political science) with clear documentation through transcripts at least 18 graduate hours in that field
- Experience in public administration or government service required
- Experience in teaching and/or leading online programs preferred
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a completed Faculty/Administrator Application, a curriculum vita, and unofficial transcripts together in one email with the full name in the subject line to EBCakoMoore@trevecca.edu .
Please no agencies or telephone calls.EOE