Visitors attending commencement at Trevecca drive more than 3,000 cars onto the campus that day—onto a campus that has 1,200 regular parking spaces. If you plan to be in that group, here are some tips to make your visit to campus more enjoyable.
- Come early. The ceremony starts promptly at 9:00 a.m. Persons who come early have better parking options.
- Handicapped parking areas are filled by 8:30 a.m. Anyone who needs handicapped parking must plan to arrive before 8:30 a.m.
- Interior campus parking areas fill by 8:30 a.m. Persons who arrive after that time will be directed to satellite parking areas.
- Wear shoes that will be comfortable in case you have to park in a more distant lot. Shuttle service will be available for persons who cannot walk, but others will need to walk the two blocks from the satellite areas to the inner campus.
- Three entrances to the campus will be open:
- Main campus entrance at 333 Murfreesboro Road (Most people enter the campus this way. It has much traffic.)
- Service entrance, on Murfreesboro Road west of the main campus entrance (between the Boone Business Building and Trevecca Community Church of the Nazarene).
- Nance Lane at Murfreesboro Road, east of the main campus entrance—Proceed up Nance Lane; personnel will direct you to the satellite parking areas.