Trevecca has canceled all University-sponsored international spring break trips and strongly discourages travel to any location the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has designated as a Level 2 or 3. These currently include China, Iran, South Korea, Italy and Japan (Level 2).
It is likely that more countries will reach the CDC Level 2 and 3 thresholds. If you are traveling over spring break, we recommend you stay aware of all CDC travel advisories and monitor your Trevecca email for any updates. Trevecca is complying with all Tennessee Department of Health and CDC standards regarding transmission prevention, which include:
- Travelers returning from Level 3 countries should follow the CDC recommended guidelines for self-isolation for 14 days. Do not return to campus before this quarantine is completed. Do not come to campus if you are running a fever.
- Travelers returning from Level 2 countries should follow the CDC recommended guidelines and limit contact with others. Do not come to campus if you are running a fever.
- Notify the University if you suspect you are infected with the virus or have been exposed to COVID-19 at email@example.com.
Please note that self-isolation guidance may change quickly, so stay informed. For additional information on how to gauge your risk of COVID-19 infection, see the CDC website.
Any student returning to campus from Level 2 and 3 destinations must:
- Immediately inform the University at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitor your health. If you begin exhibiting symptoms, please call before visiting the Trevecca Clinic, your personal physician, local clinic or an ER.
- Tell the doctor about recent travel or symptoms.
- Avoid contact with others. Do not come to campus if you are running a fever. Notify your professors or supervisors if this is the case.
The University will work with students to minimize disruptions to their academic progress should this isolation period become necessary.