The Trevecca Nazarene University security department employs seven full time armed officers, as well as part time and student officers. Trevecca Nazarene University’s Security Department strives to provide a safe learning and living environment for all Students, Faculty, Staff, and Guests.
The TNU Security Department is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
If any suspicious activity is observed on campus, please contact the Trevecca Security Department immediately.
In Case of Emergency
If there is an emergency that requires immediate attention call 911 and then TNU Security.
TNU Security Department: (615) 642-3523
Metro Nashville Police Non-Emergency: (615) 862-8600
Along with patrolling the campus and handling parking the Security Department also provides a few services to the Trevecca Community. Those services include, but are not limited to:
- Information about the campus
- Escorts to and from classes, dorms, etc.
- Vehicle assistance (vehicle lock outs, jump start, tire help)
- Student welfare checks
- Residence lock outs
*All services provided by the TNU security department are handled by priority of call.
** Trevecca Nazarene University is not responsible for any damage to vehicles requiring assistance.
Information about emergency alerts on campus can be found by signing up for the RAVE system at www.getrave.com/login/trevecca.
All students, staff and faculty are required to have a parking permit to park on campus.
Vehicle registration instructions:
To register your vehicle, please visit https://tnu.thepermitstore.com
Click on the picture of a permit on the left under, "Buy Permits" and then log in using an email address and password of your choosing.
You will need the following information to complete your vehicle registration:
- TNU ID number (seven digits) your TNU ID number is also available on any TNU student statements or your TNU ID card.
- Vehicle make/model/ year/color.
- License plate number/state.
- Shipping address. Trevecca recommends that any ON-CAMPUS residents ship their parking permit to their TNU mailbox. The mailbox number is typically provided on registration day. If you need additional information or are unsure your TNU mailbox number, please contact Mail services at (615)248-1211
- Address for students living on campus (just replace the “???” with your mailbox number)
333 Murfreesboro Pike
TNU Box # ???
Nashville, TN 37210
- Information about parking rules and regulations can be found on in the TNU vehicle code below.