Overview of Position
Trevecca’s Physician Assistant Program is currently seeking a highly motivated team player with exceptional organization skills for a full time position serving as the Program Administrative Assistant. The Program Administrative Assistant will provide direct support for the Program Director. Their job responsibilities will include assisting the program with managing the logistical demands of the PA program. The Program Administrative Assistant reports to the Program Director.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
(Include but are not limited to):
- Assistant to the Program Director.
- Under the guidance of the Program Director, help manage and coordinate the logistical demands of the Program’s daily operations.
- Manage student and personnel permanent files along with program records in accordance with the published program policies and in compliance with ARC-PA standards.
- Participate in all PA sponsored events.
- Serve as a liaison for the Program in interactions/correspondence with other departments within the university and/or outside agencies.
- Support general student needs throughout all phases of the program.
- Provide support within program and university functions.
- Participate in program planning and collaboration as directed by the Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in the utilization of Microsoft Office Apps and Services.
- Possesses strong emotional intelligence and professional interpersonal communication skills for correspondence with students, PA faculty and staff, members from other departments within Trevecca Nazarene University, and external stakeholders.
- Possess a passion for organization, efficiency, and process improvement while performing with the highest regard for timeliness, professionalism, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to occasionally work non-standard hours, to include evenings or weekends, in preparation for/attendance of program events or urgent needs related to program operations.
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Trevecca Nazarene University and the TNU Physician Assistant Program.
- Desire to function as a highly valued team member within the PA Program.
- Strength in communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs of the program and serve with proactive support.
- Exceptional clerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and yet function in a collaborative fashion as a team member.
- Strong personal investment and motivation to make a difference within the TNU PA Program experience for our students and the team dynamic as a whole.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University and the PA Program should submit a Trevecca Staff application, Cover letter, and CV to Ms. Tasha Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.