Office of Traditional Undergraduate Admissions
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
This position will serve as Cashier for the office and be responsible for additional student account duties such as analyzing and maintaining student account records, answering questions for students, parents, and university employees. The Student Accounts Advisor position is a full-time (12-month) in person position and reports to the Director of Student Accounts.
List of Major Responsibilities
- Process payments made to the University and complete daily balancing/reconciliation
- Answer questions related to financial aid and student accounts
- Assess & adjust student accounts for tuition, fees, and miscellaneous charges
- Work with students and parents to make sure their accounts are paid
- Research and answer questions regarding student accounts
- Set up payment plans, counsel students & parents on payment options
- Pull daily, weekly, and monthly reports to analyze student accounts in order to follow up with past due balances, maintain holds, make billing adjustments, etc.
- Assist with the billing and invoicing for Military/Veteran benefits
- Other duties as requested to assist in the department
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good math skills, enjoy working with numbers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and oral)
- Mature, able to maintain confidentiality
- Team player, willing to help out as needed in the department
- Comfortable learning new software/technology
- College degree preferred
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a current resume, with pay requirements, to RParker@trevecca.edu.
Label email subject line: Student Accounts Advisor
Please no agencies or telephone calls