Trevecca has provided students a quality educational opportunity, committed to the cultivation of leadership and service, since 1901. Trevecca now offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees entirely online or at several locations in Nashville, Tenn. and Atlanta, Ga.
- founded in 1901
- accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- eligible for Federal and State financial aid, GI benefits and corporate reimbursement
- programs at the associate, bachelor's, master’s and doctoral levels
- each class integrates faith and learning
- state of the art learning management system
- a cohort based program—learning happens best in community
- high quality faculty combining academic credentials and real world experience
- online programs are indeed fully online—no classroom or residency requirements
- asynchronous format—just one class at a time
- books and materials are delivered right to your home
A Trevecca degree makes a statement of quality to your family, to your community, and to your workplace. Trevecca invests in every student through a highly skilled faculty of academic practitioners, the best in learning technology and resources, and a staff that is dedicated to your success. Our accredited programs are led by expert faculty who teach from experience, with 78% of our professors holding the highest degrees in their fields. Offering degrees ranging from business to healthcare to leadership, Trevecca can get you where you want to go.