Trevecca has provided students a quality educational opportunity, committed to the cultivation of leadership and service, since 1901. Trevecca now offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees entirely online or at several locations in Tennessee.
- founded in 1901
- accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- eligible for Federal and State financial aid, GI benefits and corporate reimbursement
- programs at the associate, bachelor's, master’s and doctoral levels
- each class integrates faith and learning
- state of the art learning management system
- a cohort based program—learning happens best in community
- high quality faculty combining academic credentials and real world experience
- online programs are indeed fully online—no classroom or residency requirements
- asynchronous format—just one class at a time
- books and materials are delivered right to your home
A Trevecca degree makes a statement of quality to your family, to your community, and to your workplace. Trevecca invests in every student through a highly skilled faculty of academic practitioners, the best in learning technology and resources, and a staff that is dedicated to your success. Our accredited programs are led by expert faculty who teach from experience, with 92% of our professors holding the highest degrees in their fields. Offering degrees ranging from business to healthcare to leadership, Trevecca can get you where you want to go.