Trevecca’s user experience (UX) design program is a concentration track available to you if you are pursuing your Bachelor of Science in information systems or graphic design. This program equips you to create clear and cutting-edge user interface solutions which lead to enhanced user satisfaction. Project-based curriculum leads to a professional portfolio which allows you to easily demonstrate your work to potential employers.
- Learn from faculty who possess high degrees in their fields, who have relevant and valuable real-world experience and who make an effort to know you personally.
- Gain the skills and experience with state-of-the-art programs and technologies you need to be competitive in the job market.
- Enjoy our small class sizes and supportive campus community.
- Take advantage of incredible internships and job opportunities available in the exciting and growing city of Nashville.
What to Expect
In our increasingly digital world, businesses and organizations in nearly every field are looking for experts who can design and develop clear and engaging user experiences. This program prepares you for a career working to enhance the usability and accessibility of products for increased user satisfaction.
If you are majoring in information systems or graphic design, you can join the UX design concentration track where you will:
- Gain knowledge of user experience design concepts and techniques
- Learn to apply design and psychology principles to create cutting-edge user interface solutions
- Develop skills in user research
- Learn how to analyze business and end-user problems and answer business and end-customer needs
- Create a professional portfolio, allowing you to easily demonstrate your work to potential employers
Why Choose Trevecca?
Founded in 1901 and a leader in online education for more than two decades, Trevecca helps students discover and pursue an individual calling by providing innovative instruction; cultivating a supportive, Christ-centered community; and establishing relationships that open doors.
Recognized nationally and locally for academic quality, Trevecca has earned a reputation for providing the world with servant leaders, problem solvers and difference makers. Trevecca’s holistic approach to education encompasses intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual growth.
As a Christian university, we offer programs that explore the ways faith intersects with your field of study. This means you can gain your degree in a supportive, Christian community with small classroom sizes and engaged faculty members who care about you, your faith and your goals.
Your bachelor’s degree combined with your UX design concentration track prepares you to continue on to graduate studies or to enter any number of roles in UX design in a variety of business settings. More specifically, your degree prepares you for careers such as:
- UX designer
- User researcher
- Graphic designer
- Information architect
- Usability analyst