Pastoral Development Fellowships
As a fellow of the Center for Wesleyan-Holiness Formation, you’ll have the opportunity to rest, renew and take the time to develop new resources for use in local congregations and beyond. Pastoral Development Fellows are considered pastors-in-residence during their fellowship, making them active partners in the Trevecca community. Active clergy are welcome to apply for a one-year fellowship, which includes:
- A 7-night fellowship retreat on Trevecca’s campus in Nashville
- A $200 stipend to cover local ministry responsibilities during your fellowship retreat
- Access to Trevecca’s library resources for the length of the fellowship
- The possibility of coaching sessions with Trevecca faculty
- One year of free coaching through Trevecca's Center for Pastoral Health
- A $1,000 stipend for the creation of an artifact that advances and draws from the Wesleyan-holiness tradition in a way that helps local churches more faithfully fulfill their mission and ministry. Artifacts could be a series of sermons, a curriculum or some other contribution. A proposal for the artifact should be submitted along with the fellowship application.
To apply for a Pastoral Development Fellowship, email CWHF@trevecca.edu.
Interested in finding out more about the Center for Wesleyan-Holiness Formation? Sign up to receive updates on upcoming events and new resources.