- Director, Post Baccalaureate program/ Director, Assessment and Accreditation
- Teacher Education Department
- B.S., University of Tennessee
- M.S., University of Tennessee
- Ed.S., Tennessee State University
- Ed.D., Tennessee State University
Amy Conditt serves as the Director of Accreditation in the School of Education. Amy also teaches in the initial and advanced education programs. She previously served as the Director of Master of Arts in Teaching and English Language Learners programs. Prior to her work at Trevecca, she worked in the Metropolitan Nashville Public School System for nine years as an elementary school teacher. Amy is active in the community through various organizations including her church, Junior League of Nashville, and parent organizations. Amy is happily married and has twin daughters who attend school in Brentwood.