Brandee Norris, PhD
- Director, Programs in Healthcare Administration; Associate Professor of Healthcare Administration and Management
- Office of Graduate and Adult Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Services w/ Specialization in Health Care Administration, Capella University
- M.S. Health Services Administration, Barry University
- B.A. Communication/Journalism, University of Alabama
Brandee is passionate about coaching and mentoring future healthcare leaders. She embraces faith-based learning and promotes the importance of authentic servant leadership. As a former healthcare administrator, she values integrating practical experiences in the classroom. Before transitioning into academia, she also worked as a regional manager in correctional healthcare.
Brandee remains active in the community and is a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Healthcare Executives, Nashville Healthcare Council, Tennessee Diversity Consortium and the Christian Business Faculty Association. In her spare time, Brandee enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, and furry friend, Mr. Whiskers.