- Professor, Chair, Social and Behavioral Sciences | Director, Criminal Justice Program
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- B.S., Illinois State University
- MOL, Olivet Nazarene University
- M.A., Northeastern University
- Ed.D., Olivet Nazarene University
Certified in professions of the criminal justice system for over four decades, Craig has served as a parole officer, juvenile/adult probation officer, pre-sentence investigator, and as a police officer. He has also volunteered service as a police commissioner and as a fire commissioner.
His passion for servant leadership and developing collaborative relationships has actively extended into the efforts of criminal justice reform, the anti-human trafficking movement, emergency management and social justice. He has been blessed with opportunities to develop relationships with regional churches, law enforcement agencies, social service agencies and the court system.
Craig is proactive in advocating for future professionals to develop the required skills to build collaborative working relationships. Students partner with him in communicating, collaborating and building consensus in the effort to advance diversity, equity and inclusion within the professions of criminal justice.