- Professor, Associate Dean of Academic Integrity and Innovation
- School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- B.Mus, Palm Beach Atlantic University
- MBA, Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Ph.D., Regent University
In her administrative faculty role, Heidi provides leadership for nontraditional undergraduate and graduate programs, faculty and students. In her instructional faculty role, she holds faculty rank as associate professor, teaching doctoral research design and serving as methodologist for approximately 50 dissertations annually.
Heidi holds a Ph.D. degree in organizational leadership from Regent University as well as an MBA and B.Mus. from Palm Beach Atlantic University. Her experiences in higher education administration include executive-level positions at two institutions and academic dean positions for two schools serving non-traditional student populations. More about her professional experience and qualifications can be viewed at her LinkedIn account at https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidiventura.
Heidi lives in the country with her husband and two young daughters. She is reading at least a dozen books at any given time, and is the proud owner of a 1947 Ford Super Deluxe.
- Higher education accreditation
- Adult student experience
- Faculty engagement
- Authentic leadership
- Biblical exegetical study of leadership theory and praxis