- Associate Professor of Leadership Studies
- School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- B.A., Trevecca Nazarene University
- M.Ed., Trevecca Nazarene University
- Ed.D., Trevecca Nazarene University
Julie currently serves as associate professor of leadership studies and assistant director of the Master of Arts in organizational leadership and the Bachelor of Arts in management and leadership programs. As a certified practitioner of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, she enjoys sharing the powerful insights that come with discovering one's personality preferences. Spending time with family and friends, cooking, gardening and excursions with her eight nieces and nephews are the highlights of her life outside of her work. She attends the Estill Springs Church of the Nazarene where she serves as a youth volunteer and small group facilitator.