- Professor of Business, Director of Graduate Business Programs
- Office of Graduate and Adult Education
- B.S., Western Michigan University
- M.Div., Ambrose University (Canada)
- M.A., Ohio State University
- Ph.D., Ohio State University
- MBA, University of Minnesota
Rick has a passion for building strategic leaders and organizations that create remarkable value for their stakeholders. This passion finds expression at the Skinner School of Business where he provides academic oversight of Trevecca's MBA and DBA programs. He also teaches graduate courses on topics of leadership and strategy.
Before coming to Trevecca in 2013, Rick served as the Provost and President of Crown College (MN) as well as Professor of Leadership Studies.
Rick is an ordained pastor with the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA). He has served C&MA in leadership roles as pastor, international worker, educator and on the National Board of Directors.
Outside of his work at Trevecca, Rick also serves in the US and overseas as a part-time consultant with for-profit and nonprofits in the areas of leadership development, strategy and strategic planning. He is certified with the International Coaching Federation as an Associate Certified Coach.