Employers may create an account and post jobs for students and alumni at no cost.
- Alumni & students, you may view local jobs. Register with CSO (Career Services Online) here:
As a benefit to alumni, the university offers services to help alumni build effective resumes. Please contact the office of Career and Counseling at 615-248-1346
Weddings, Meetings, & Events
If you would like to check availability and cost for on-campus facilities, please complete the Facility Inquiries form.
Replace your diploma
Submit a written request that includes the following:
- Your name (the way it appeared on first diploma)
- Social Security #
- Date and year of graduation
- Address where to mail the replacement diploma
- A Fee of $25.00 (make check out to Trevecca Nazarene University)
- A brief statement as to what happen to previous diploma
- Contact telephone number
Send written request along with check to:
Trevecca Nazarene University
ATTN: Academic Records Office
333 Murfreesboro Road
Nashville, TN 37210
Request a transcript
Requesting a transcript is at no cost to alumni. Transcripts are handled through a third party provider.
If you have questions you may contact the Registrar’s office at 615-248-1744.
The award-winning Waggoner Library at Trevecca Nazarene University is a great resource for students and alumni alike. Alumni are welcome and have access to use the library resources.
To learn about the 529 Plan, please visit privatecollege529.com