Frequently asked alumni questions are answered below. Still can't find what you're looking for? Call us at 615-248-1355. It may have been a few years since you attended either on-campus or online, but the Office of Alumni Engagement is here to help you with all things Trevecca. If we don't know the answer, we'll help you find it!

Request a transcript

You may request a transcript by visiting the Office of Academic Records website and clicking the purple box that says “Order An E-Transcript”

Order a Transcript

If you have questions you may contact the Office of Academic Records at 615-248-1268.

Career Development & Connections

As you prepare for a career of servant leadership in your field of study, it’s never too soon to start using tools and perfecting soft skills that can help you take advantage of job opportunities after graduation.

Learn More

Write Your Will

Whether you graduated last year, or 60 years ago, you need a will to protect the people you love and carry forward a legacy of care and hope. To help you write your will, use FreeWill, a free, online tool that guides you through the process of creating your plans in 20 minutes or less. FreeWill is always free, and can also be used to begin your lasting legacy with Trevecca.

Use FreeWill to Create Your Plans Today

Replace your diploma

Submit a written request that includes the following:

  • Your name (the way it appeared on first diploma)
  • Social Security #
  • Date and year of graduation
  • Address where to mail the replacement diploma
  • A Fee of $25.00 (make check out to Trevecca Nazarene University)
  • A brief statement as to what happen to previous diploma
  • Contact telephone number
  • Signature

Send written request along with check to:

Trevecca Nazarene University
ATTN: Academic Records Office
333 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37210


The award-winning Waggoner Library at Trevecca Nazarene University is a great resource for students and alumni alike. Alumni are welcome and have access to use the library resources.

Library Resources

Meetings & Events

If you would like to check availability and cost for on-campus facilities, please complete the Facility Inquiries form.

Facility Inquiry

529 Plan

A 529 plan is a tax-advantaged savings plan designed to encourage saving for future college costs. 529 plans, legally known as “qualified tuition plans,” are sponsored by states, state agencies, or educational institutions and are authorized by Section 529 of the Internal Revenue Code.

There are two types of 529 plans: pre-paid tuition plans and college savings plans. All fifty states and the District of Columbia sponsor at least one type of 529 plan. In addition, a group of private colleges and universities sponsor a pre-paid tuition plan.

To learn about the 529 Plan, please visit You may also view the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission website at