We look forward to receiving your application!
Application Instructions for
Online & Evening Classes
Thanks for your interest in applying to Trevecca! Let's walk through the application process.
What to Expect
Submitting an application should take between 5-10 minutes. After submission, your enrollment counselor will reach out to you within 24 business hours to answer any questions you may have. At this time, your enrollment counselor will also walk you through the additional items needed from you, such as your photo ID, to finalize your application. You can also log in and view the status of your supplemental materials at any time in the application portal.
- Input your basic contact information: name, email and phone number
- Select your anticipated entry term (when you would like to start)
Don't worry, you can change this later if you need to. Trevecca's semesters are categorized as:
- Fall: August-December
- Spring: January-May
- Summer: June-July
- Select your admit type.
- Degree Seeking: This is the option most applicants should choose. This means you are looking to be awarded a degree (an associate, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree) at the end of your studies.
- Initial Licensure: Choose this option if you are pursuing the Post Baccalaureate teaching program.
- Non Degree Seeking: Choose this option if you are seeking an endorsement to your teaching license and are not pursuing a full degree.
- Select your student type.
This is based on your degree level you are pursuing.
- Adult Studies: Select this option is you are pursuing an associate or bachelor's degree.
- Graduate: Select this option if you are pursuing a master's or doctoral degree or adding an endorsement to your teaching license.
- Post Baccalaureate: Select this option is you are pursuing initial teaching licensure in our Post Baccalaureate program.
- Select your program of interest (the degree you are pursuing)
- Create a password
- Click Create Account
Proceed through each section of the application. Please provide as much information as possible and make sure you enter all required info (marked with a *).
All information on this page is optional, but make sure to input your social security number if you plan to apply for financial aid.
- Most fields should auto-populate based on the information you selected when creating your account.
- Delivery. Select the mode or location for your program.
Note: not all modes are available for every program. Your enrollment counselor will walk you through which modes are available for each program.
- Do you plan to apply for Financial Aid?
Be sure to select "Yes" if you will be applying for financial aid. Not sure yet? No problem. You can always change this later.
In this section, list each college or university at which you have taken courses for credit. Enter None if you have not previously attended college.
Additional Info & Signature
In this final section, you'll input information about your relation to Trevecca and your decision to apply to Trevecca, in addition to certifying that you agree with Trevecca's policies and procedures for the application. You must select "yes" for all certifications to proceed.
Here, you’ll also have the opportunity to preview your application before submitting.
Start HereFind Your Degree
Whatever your talents and interests, we offer a field of study where they can be used and developed. Let's find the program that can lead you to your calling!