In addition to the food services described below, Trevecca Food Service will surprise a student at Trevecca with a special treat or with extra funds in his or her flex account. Parents, create a surprise for your son or daughter!
Apple Dining Hall
The Apple Dining Hall, located in Jernigan Student Center, offers the following:
- Continuous service offered Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Weekend hours--Saturday lunch 11 to 12:30 and dinner 5 to 6; Sunday breakfast 8 to 9, lunch 12 to 1, and dinner 4:30 to 5:30.
- Students on the meal plan can come in anytime for a full meal or a quick snack.
- Each dinner meal includes a carved meat, i.e., salmon or roast beef.
- A self-cook station is offered.
- Old-world-style pizza is cooked fresh daily.
- A "monotony breaker" is offered once a week, such as "Decorate Your Own Cookie."
- The food service team accommodates food allergies and will prepare sack meals for busy students.
The Hub is a fast-food service located in the basement of the Jernigan Student Center; it offers the following:
- Hamburgers, salads, sandwiches, etc.
- Payment: Exchange meals, Hub credit, cash, or credit card
- Hours: Open for lunch Monday–Friday and evenings Monday–Sunday
The Cube, a sandwich shop located in the Boone Business Building, features the following:
- Order-your-own subs, sandwiches, or wraps made fresh
- Payment: Exchange meals, cash, or credit card
- Hours: Open for lunch Monday-Saturday and for dinner Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Payment: Exchange meals, cash, or credit card.
Nineteen|01 (Coffeehouse & Market) is located in the Center for Leadership, Calling, and Service (CLCS). It serves not only a variety of specialty coffees but also focuses on serving all natural smoothies, frappes, teas, lemonades, protein shakes and a variety of baked goods and snacks.
Special Dietary Needs
For those who have special diet requirements due to medical reasons, the food service will work to accommodate your needs. A doctor’s outline of dietary needs is helpful. Inquiries regarding this process should be directed to the Associate Dean of Students for Residential Life.
Sick trays are also available for students on the meal plan who are too ill to attend meals. A note from the resident assistant (RA) or resident director (RD) is necessary for this service.