- Associate Professor, Management
- Office of Graduate and Adult Education
- Ed.D., Trevecca Nazarene University
BiographyJon has had a long connection with Trevecca Nazarene University, first through visiting the campus as a 9th grade student and feeling an immediate connection with the institution. After serving in the military, serving in ministry and getting his feet wet in the corporate world, Jon found a place of service and leadership on the hill at TNU. His educational journey is grounded in the tenants of management, leadership and organizational effectiveness; having earned degrees at the bachelor's, master's, doctoral and postgraduate levels. Today, he enjoys teaching, writing, and consulting in these areas. Jon met his wife of 25+ years, Mindy, at Trevecca. They have three children.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational effectiveness
- Teaches a series of management and leadership courses in the traditional undergraduate program, Trevecca's School of Graduate and Continuing Studies' (SGCS) Management & Human Relations Program, and in Trevecca’s graduate business program.
- The Gym Rat’s Guide to Championship Living (2005)
- So, You Want to Be a Leader…Let the Journey Begin (2002)