- Professor, Intercultural Studies and Christian Education
- School of Theology and Christian Ministry
- B.A., Trevecca Nazarene University
- M.A., Wheaton Graduate School
- M.A., Fuller Theological Seminary
- Ph.D., Fuller Theological Seminary
Kathryn is the J. P. Elizer chair of Christian ministry; professor of intercultural studies and Christian education; and program director for the Master of Arts in church and community. She holds an M.A. and a Ph.D. in intercultural studies from Fuller Theological Seminary and an additional M.A. in educational ministries from Wheaton Graduate School. She is an ordained elder in the Church of the Nazarene. Prior to her time at Trevecca, Kathryn served in urban ministry in Los Angeles and as a missionary in the countries of the former Soviet Union, where she created and led a program of pastoral education by extension. At Trevecca, she enjoys creating formative experiences for students inside and outside the classroom through the Immerse, Submerge, and Mission Study Abroad programs. She also has a passion to see congregations in the USA and Canada learn missionary practices to embody the Kingdom of God in their communities.