- Interim Director, Physician Assistant Program
- School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- B.S., Valdosta State University
- M.S., Middle Tennessee State University
- MSM, Trevecca Nazarene University
Tasha grew up in rural southern Georgia and earned her B.S in sports medicine from Valdosta State University. She received her M.S. in health education from Middle Tennessee State University while working as a graduate assistant athletic trainer. She continued her education by receiving a M.S.M. from Trevecca' s physician assistant program.
She worked as a physician assistant in family practice at Williamson Medical Center in Franklin prior beginning her teaching career. When given the chance to come back to her alma mater and teach in the PA program, she jumped at the chance. She loved the sense of community and support that she experienced while at Trevecca. Tasha has also worked as a resident healthcare provider in the student health clinic during her tenure.