Trevecca Nazarene University will provide exceptional support services to faculty and staff to promote proposal development, submission and non-financial post-award program administration of externally funded research and programs.
Trevecca Nazarene University will be recognized for providing services and programming that promote engagement of the campus community in externally funded research and sponsored programs.
- Connect faculty and staff with funding opportunities, initiatives and potential partners to enhance research and sponsored programming
- Review proposal submissions and awards for institutional and funding agency compliance
- Serve as the Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR), formally submitting proposals and accepting awards on behalf of Trevecca Nazarene University
- Develop policies and procedures for the administration of research and sponsored programming
- Provide ongoing training, including responsible conduct of research trainings, to the campus community to promote lifelong learning
The Office of University Engagement is located in the Hardy Alumni Center, diagonally across from Waggoner Library near the main entrance to campus.
333 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37210