Students and employees should follow the steps below to gain access to Trevecca's IT services.
STEP 1: Change your password
To setup/change your password please go HERE.
- Your network username will comprise your first initial, middle initial and last name.
- Your initial network password will be 12 digits long; comprising the uppercase letter "T", the lowercase letter "r", and the last 4 digits of your SSN followed by the last 6 digits of your student ID number.
- Password guidelines.
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Cannot use any part of your name or username (3 letters or more in a row)
- Must contain the following characters: uppercase, lowercase, number, and special characters.
- As a security measure, your password will expire every 90 days if you are staff/faculty and every year if you are a student. You will be required to change it (can't use same as previous 4 passwords).
STEP 2: Connect to SECURE WIRELESS!
While on campus, all Trevecca related sites are accessible through Secure Wireless (this includes TNU4U, Blackboard, Citrix, etc.), so you must be connected to the Secure connection. Click one of the following device/platform type options below to view instructions for connecting to Secure Wireless.
STEP 3: Logon to the TNU4U Portal! (tnu4u.trevecca.edu)
Use your new email@example.com and password to login to the portal which gives access to:
- Trevecca Email
- Class Schedule
- Award Letters
- Financial Information
STEP 4: View the Acceptable Use Policies
Please read the Acceptable Use Policies in their entirety to ensure that you understand all the terms and conditions.