Students and employees should follow the steps below to gain access to Trevecca's IT services.
Information Technology Services
STEP 1: Change your password
To setup/change your password please go HERE.
- Sign in with your Trevecca email address which will comprise your first initial, middle initial and last name. (Example: ABExample@trevecca.edu)
- Your initial network password will be 14 digits long; it will be comprised of “Welcome”, followed by the last four (4) digits of your SSN, followed by the eight (8) digits of your date of birth (i.e., mmddyyyy). For example, if the last 4 digits of your SSN are 1111, and your birthdate is August 1, 1990, then your temporary password will be Welcome111108011990.
NOTE: If no SSN was submitted, substitute with 9999, followed by the eight (8) digits of your birthday.
- Once you have logged into portal.office.com and registered for self-service password reset, you will be redirected to the Microsoft 365 Home Page where you can then set up your own network password.
- To setup/change your password, click on the gear in the top right-hand corner and click ‘Change your password.’
- It will require you to enter both your initial network password and the new password you wish to set. Please adhere to the following password requirements when creating your password:
- Must be at least 12 characters long
- Must contain uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and/or special characters.
- Once you have set up your new password, it will never expire. However, you may change it at any time by following steps 4 & 5 (above).
STEP 2: Connect to Secure WirelessWhile on campus, all Trevecca related sites are accessible through Secure Wireless. To connect to the campus network, go to your device’s Wi-Fi settings, select ‘Trevecca-Wifi’, and enter your Trevecca username and password.
STEP 3: Log on to the MyTrevecca portal (my.trevecca.edu)
Use your new email@example.com and password to login to the portal where you can access your:
- Trevecca Email
- Class Schedule
- Award Letters
- Financial Information
STEP 4: View the Acceptable Use policies
Please read the Acceptable Use policies in their entirety to ensure that you understand all the terms and conditions.
If you have any issues with the above steps, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk is located in Waggoner Library, main floor.