University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The Web and Email Specialist position is a full-time, non-exempt position.
The Web and Email Specialist is a member of the Operations Team in the Office of Marketing and Communications. The mission of the Office of Marketing and Communications at Trevecca is to be bold, Christlike, relational and strategic. This position reports to the Associate Director of Marketing, Digital Strategy.
The Web and Email Specialist serves as the tactical implementer of all email marketing campaigns at Trevecca. These emails go to prospective students, alumni, current students and faculty/staff. They will also maintain the role as the primary content editor for the Trevecca website, which extends to all landing pages hosted on other platforms. This position will also work with web and email contractors as needed to troubleshoot and accomplish projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in web and email marketing as well as HTML and CSS.
- Working with university stakeholders and marketing project manager to manage Trevecca’s website with precision and accuracy while aligning requests within the brand and long-term strategy.
- Creating, editing and optimizing webpages within our web platform
- Creating, editing and optimizing landing pages
- Building, editing, and optimizing online forms
- Writing and sending weekly employee newsletter email
- Creating, editing, and optimizing email marketing efforts
- Optimizing all emails for desktop and mobile devices, ensuring that Trevecca is represented well on all platforms as well as performing testing on every new design
- Editing and implementing automation workflows for emails and lead capture
- Selecting, resizing and editing photos as assigned
- Ensuring brand continuity in all projects
- Assisting in launching marketing campaigns
- Managing online payments for stakeholders
- Staying up to date on trends and best practices in email and web marketing
- Creating and pulling reports from various platforms
- Working in HTML and CSS as needed
- Maintaining Trevecca’s live chat and bot platform used to communicate with prospective students
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other relevant degree
- Experience with email marketing
- An ability and willingness to learn new systems and platforms
- Basic copyediting skills
- Must be very organized, communicate clearly and be able to work smoothly and timely in a project-based environment
- A proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Experience with website design highly regarded
- Experience with Hubspot and/or CMS Hub highly regarded
- Experience with graphic design highly regarded
How to Apply
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or agencies, please.