Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry Overview
Trevecca’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Ministry is a fully online program providing adult students the opportunity to complete a college degree in a schedule and format particularly designed to meet their unique needs. The curriculum’s major emphasis is to prepare persons for various areas of Christian service by developing
- a holistic mindset
- a missional vision
- servant-leadership skills
- ministry competence
Special attention is given to helping individuals adapt their study to their personal calling and where it fits into the world where ministry takes place. Faculty members are well-equipped and eager to help you develop strong competencies for ministry success and for making positive contribution in your profession and to society.
|Program Length||Extra Info|
$50/class technology fee
Books not included
Online: 20 months
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we'll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
- Complete application.
- Complete FAFSA or appropriate reimbursement or payment plan agreements.
- Have earned a grade point average of 2.0 for all academic work completed.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 40 hours of semester credit from a regionally accredited institution.
- All students are expected to have some proficiency with computer technology. Reliable access to technology will be required through the program.