I am forever indebted to
Trevecca's Graduate Counseling
Program. It helped me build a
solid foundation for a great
career in the mental health field.
The Graduate Counseling Program emphasizes development of professional counselors and their professional identity, offering degrees in counseling, marriage and family therapy, and doctoral counselor education and supervision.
The master degree programs meet academic requirements for licensure, as these programs are designed to prepare students for licensure as a professional counselor (LPC-MHSP) or marriage and family therapist (LMFT) in the state of Tennessee. The counseling degree program is a 60-hour program which leads toward licensure as a professional counselor (LPC-MHSP).The marriage and family degree program is a 60-hour program which leads toward licensure as a marital and family therapist (LMFT).
How to Apply
- Cycles of new students begin three times during the year: fall, spring, and summer.
- Applications are now being received for the summer 2015 semester. Plans are to begin a Thursday cycle (classes meet from 8am—2:45pm).
- The application deadline for the summer 2015 semester has been extended. For more information, please contact the Graduate Counseling program directly at 615-248-1384.
- Application Checklist
- Fill out online application
- Reference Assessment Form (2 required)
- MAT/GRE Information
- Immunization Information
Application packets may also be requested by contacting the Graduate Counseling office at email@example.com or by calling 615-248-1384.