I am forever indebted to
Trevecca's Graduate Counseling
Program. It helped me build a
solid foundation for a great
career in the mental health field.
The Graduate Counseling Program emphasizes development of professional counselors and their professional identity, offering degrees in counseling, marriage and family counseling/therapy, and doctoral counselor education and supervision.
The master degree programs meet academic requirements for licensure, as these programs are designed to prepare students for licensure as a professional counselor (LPC-MHSP) or marriage and family therapist (LMFT) in the state of Tennessee. The counseling degree program is a 60-hour program which leads toward licensure as a professional counselor (LPC-MHSP).The marriage and family degree program is a 60-hour program which leads toward licensure as a marital and family therapist (LMFT).
How to Apply
- Cycles of new students begin three times during the year: fall, spring, and summer.
- Applications are now begin received for the fall 2015 semester. Plans are to begin a Tuesday and a Saturday cycle (class meeting from 8am—2:45pm).
- The application deadline for the fall semester is June 15, 2015.
- Application Checklist
- Fill out online application
- Reference Assessment Form (2 required)
- MAT/GRE Information
- Immunization Information
Application packets may also be requested by contacting the Graduate Counseling office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 615-248-1384.