Making great stories possible.
Building on the momentum of an exciting year, Trevecca Nazarene University launched the public phase of a $75 million capital campaign. The announcement is the culmination of a year marked by record enrollment gains, valuable property acquisitions and much-anticipated campus and community betterment projects.
More than $52.8 million has already been pledged toward the $75 million goal during the quiet phase of the campaign. Key donors, both alumni and friends of the University, made commitments toward the campaign.
The fundraising effort is the largest in the University’s 115-year history.
Specific campaign goals include:
- Reducing debt of graduating students and expanding available scholarship funds so more students can experience Trevecca’s quality educational experience, $13 million;
- Expanding and updating Trevecca’s music facilities—including the Center for Music and Worship Arts currently under construction—so graduates better serve the community, schools and the church, $5 million;
- Expanding athletic facilities to better serve NCAA Division II athletic programs and a growing student body, $4 million;
- Increasing staffing and expanding Trevecca’s Urban Farm to create greater opportunities for student employment and research opportunities as well as community outreach, $1 million;
- Building operational infrastructure to support University growth, $2 million;
- Focusing on estate planning to ensure the University’s future impact on Christian higher education and the world, $50 million.
For more information about the campaign, campaign goals and how to give, visit Trevecca’s newly launched campaign website at www.trevecca.edu/campaign.