Trevecca's Bachelor of Science in sport management impacts the sports industry by graduating students who are innovative, engaged and professionally prepared. Graduates are distinguished by their critical thinking skills, practical experiences, preparation and servant leadership.
- Study in the exciting Nashville sport market, home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Nashville SC and Nashville Sounds.
- Graduate with the skills you need to be competitive in the job market.
- Learn from faculty who possess high degrees in their fields, who have relevant and valuable real-world experience, and who make an effort to know you personally.
What to Expect
As a student in Trevecca’s Bachelor of Science in sport management program, you’ll gain a broad base of knowledge to prepare for an exciting career in sport management. Our rigorous curriculum offers you the best of theory and practice. You’ll learn to be a competent professional, a creative problem-solver, a critical thinker and a servant leader in your industry.
Our instruction goes beyond the classroom, so you’ll take part in hands-on, experiential learning so that you can sharpen your skills in real-world learning environments. In the past, Trevecca students have accompanied professors to the Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta. Closer to home, you’ll find that Nashville is an exciting city in which to study sport management since professional football, hockey, soccer and baseball franchises are located just a few miles from Trevecca’s campus.
Why Choose Trevecca?
Founded in 1901 and a leader in online education for more than two decades, Trevecca helps students discover and pursue an individual calling by providing innovative instruction; cultivating a supportive, Christ-centered community; and establishing relationships that open doors.
Recognized nationally and locally for academic quality, Trevecca has earned a reputation for providing the world with servant leaders, problem solvers and difference makers. Trevecca’s holistic approach to education encompasses intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual growth.
With your sport management degree, you’ll be prepared to succeed in a variety of careers in the sports industry, such as:
- Recreational sport manager
- Sports marketing
- Event management
- Facility management
- Sports economics
- Sports finance
- Sports broadcasting/information
- Sports ministry
- Front office management in professional sports
- College and high school athletic administration