"The dynamic environment
of business is in desperate
need of leaders who have
both competency and
Trevecca cultivates servant leaders with a strong foundation in strategy and vision. With Trevecca’s MBA program, you’ll gain the Christian perspective and credential to grow your career potential and become a business leader in your industry. The MBA coursework takes a holistic approach that is designed to equip you with a cross-functional understanding of today's global environment, while preparing you to lead with integrity and strong moral virtues.
MBA students will advance valuable critical-thinking skills and become competent, globally-aware citizens in today’s business market place. As a program based in Biblical foundations of the Christian faith, Trevecca’s MBA will strengthen students’ leadership skills through integration of faith and learning in practice. A personalized experience at the core, each student will have the opportunity to tailor his/her MBA experience by choosing one of four concentrations. With program features like our professional mentoring program, we seek to take your life and leadership to the next level. Trevecca's MBA Mentoring Program allows you to develop a personal and professional relationship with a skilled mentor in your field for the duration of your program and into the future.
|Program Benefits||Tuition||Format Options||Areas of Concentration|
|Partner with a professional mentor in your field
4 areas of concentration
24 months to completion
|Cost per credit hour: $520 per credit hour||Blended: face-to-face format meets one night per week with minor semester online
Face-to-face: Management and Leadership track only
Online: entire program meets online
Management and Leadership
- Complete the online application.
- Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Submit your immunization records (online students exempted)
- Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
- 2.75 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) for all prior academic work
- Completion of a college level math course with a C or better (or successful completion of a math assessment)
- Completion of a college level English course with a C or better
*A prospective learner who does not meet up to one of these requirements may seek conditional acceptance to the program.