Students voluntarily and confidentially disclose information regarding the nature of a disability to the Coordinator of Disability Services.
Students needing accommodations should:
- Register with Academic Services
- Be prepared to provide current documentation of the qualified disability
Examples of documentation may include:
- A letter from the student's doctor
- A psychological or psycho-educational evaluation
- An individual education plan
- Other qualified certification of disability
Documentation may be evaluated in order for the staff to confirm that the condition rises to the level of disability. Once the condition is verified, documentation will be used to determine which accommodations are needed. For more information, please contact the Coordinator of Disability Services at 615-248-1346 or 615-248-1515 (fax).
- Registration for ADA Accommodation
- Schedule an Accommodated testing time
- Schedule a Digital Book Request
- University COVID Information