Build a Bridge
Because of the impact of the worldwide pandemic, Trevecca students and their families are facing financial challenges not previously experienced. The Build a Bridge Scholarship campaign is about Trevecca alumni and friends providing a financial helping hand to make the way for these students’ Trevecca education this fall.
Generous donors have made possible a dollar-for-dollar match for every gift made to the Build a Bridge Scholarship.
Our goal is to leave no student standing on the other side of a financial crevice. Make your gift now so together we can build a bridge to a Trevecca education.
Making great stories possible.
Trevecca is in its 5th year of the “Making Great Stories Possible” $75 million campaign. The fundraising effort is the largest in the University’s history.
Specific campaign goals include:
- Reducing debt of graduating students and expanding available scholarship funds so more students can experience Trevecca’s quality educational experience;
- Expanding and updating Trevecca’s music facilities so graduates better serve the community, schools and the church,
- Expanding athletic facilities to better serve NCAA Division II athletic programs and a growing student body;
- Increasing staffing and expanding Trevecca’s Urban Farm to create greater opportunities for student employment and research opportunities as well as community outreach,
- Building operational infrastructure to support University growth,;
- Focusing on estate planning to ensure the University’s future impact on Christian higher education and the world.
For more information about the campaign, campaign goals and how to give, visit Trevecca’s campaign website at www.trevecca.edu/campaign.