Primary Duties and Responsibilities
This position is part-time, day shift with weekend availability required. It provides for the care, cleaning and maintenance of the university buildings, furniture, fixtures.
- Cleans, disinfects and replenishes restrooms.
- Empties trash and cleans trash containers.
- Cleans glass, and dust, wipes and cleans furniture and fixtures.
- Sweeps porches and steps.
- Cleans staircases.
- Requisitions and stocks cleaning supplies for assigned area.
Trevecca University seeks to attract and retain highly qualified faculty and staff that share the University's values and will contribute to its mission and vision to be a leader among teaching universities bringing together the best of liberal arts and professional education in a Christian community of learning and service.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning procedures is preferred.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions on Material Safety Data Sheets and manufacturer's instructions for product use.
- Ability to count and read instructions.
- Ability to transport furniture and trash liners.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- 403(b) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a current resume to BRWalker@trevecca.edu . Label email subject line: Part-time Housekeeper