We’re so glad you are considering Trevecca!
International students are key to Trevecca’s vibrance and culture. Close to 40 countries and more than 20 languages are represented on our campus, and ethnic diversity is an integral part of our community, from academics and athletics to leadership and campus life.
At Trevecca, you will be prepared for your future with more than 100 programs of study to choose from, a strong Christian community and an abundance of opportunities and learning experiences. You’ll also benefit from our location in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, a thriving metropolis that has plenty to offer for students from any nationality and background.
- Small class sizes
- Internship opportunities and outside-the-classroom learning experiences
- Full accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Best Colleges in Tennessee rating by BestColleges.com
- National University rating by U.S. News and World Report
What to do after applying
Not sure what to do next? Not to worry; we've got a step-by-step guide for you.
Getting ready for campus
Congratulations! You are coming to Trevecca and we are sure you have questions on how to prepare for college life. We've got everything you need to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an application fee?
How do I apply?
It says I have an error on my application. How do I fix it?
- Make sure you fill out anything with a red asterisk (*) as that is required. If you have clicked on a box and have not filled it and the application will not let you move forward, go back and type in “N/A” for not applicable.
- You may also not be allowed to move forward because you have not listed a “State” even though you have typed in a foreign address. If that is the case, please type in “Tennessee”.
Where can I send my transcripts?
- Partial transcripts can be sent at any time to email@example.com.
- Official transcripts must be in English and must be sent from a school email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As an international student, you may be required to use a foreign credential evaluation service. A list of approved organizations can be found at www.NACES.org. Please contact your Admissions Counselor before requesting this service.
Can I receive scholarships as an international student?
How can I apply for scholarships?
What are your admissions requirements?
- As an International Undergraduate student, we require an 18 ACT/940 SAT and 2.5 GPA.
- As an International Transfer student, we require a 2.0 College/University GPA.
How much does it cost to go to Trevecca?
How do my family and I pay for tuition?
When is the application or deposit deadline?
- Fall Application – April 1
- Fall Enrollment Deposit – May 1
- Fall Form I-20 – June 1
- Spring Application – November 1
- Spring Enrollment Deposit – December 1
- Spring Form I-20 – December 1
I’m locked out of my account. What do I do?
Where do I send my Immunization Waivers?
When will I receive my Form I-20?
How do I receive my F-1 Student Visa from Trevecca?
Am I allowed to work while a student? How much could I earn?
Do I need to take the TOEFL or IELTS?
- English language proficiency is required through one of these tests if you have attended a high school/secondary education whose medium of instruction is not English.
- The TOEFL or IELTS The TOEFL requirement can be waived if:
- A student has attended a school for at least two years whose medium of instruction is English and successfully passed English. The student must be able to provide verification that the school did teach in English and that the student was not enrolled in any English support courses, such as ESL classes, during that time; or…
- A student may submit an official college-level transcript showing completion of coursework at a "C" level (2.0 GPA) or better equivalent to Trevecca's English Composition (ENG 1020) from an accredited college or university.
There’s a hold on my account. What do I do?
Start HereFind Your Degree
Whatever your talents and interests, we offer a field of study where they can be used and developed. Let's find the program that can lead you to your calling!