Undergraduate International Students

Apply Apply as a graduate or adult learner

We’re so glad you are considering Trevecca!  

International students are key to Trevecca’s vibrance and culture. Close to 40 countries and more than 20 languages are represented on our campus, and ethnic diversity is an integral part of our community, from academics and athletics to leadership and campus life. 

At Trevecca, you will be prepared for your future with more than 100 programs of study to choose from, a strong Christian community and an abundance of opportunities and learning experiences. You’ll also benefit from our location in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, a thriving metropolis that has plenty to offer for students from any nationality and background.

Trevecca offers:

  • Small class sizes
  • Internship opportunities and outside-the-classroom learning experiences
  • Full accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
  • Best Colleges in Tennessee rating by BestColleges.com
  • National University rating by U.S. News and World Report

Financial Aid

Find all the information you need to get started on your financial aid journey here.

Learn More

Admissions Information

Have questions about getting admitted to Trevecca? Ready to take the next step? Everything you need can be found here.

Learn more

Admitted Students

Already nailed that application and gotten your acceptance letter? Check out this page to find information on what happens next.

Learn more

What to do after applying

Not sure what to do next? Not to worry; we've got a step-by-step guide for you.

Getting ready for campus

Congratulations! You are coming to Trevecca and we are sure you have questions on how to prepare for college life. We've got everything you need to know.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply?

You can apply for free here! Make sure to apply under "Traditional Undergraduate Student" if you are planning on coming to campus to complete a bachelor's degree. All items with a red star (*) next to them must be completed before you can submit an application

What is a transcript evaluation, and why do I need it?
Because international schools are so different from each other and American schools, it is very likely that we will need to evaluate your transcript in order to consider you for admittance. Trevecca partners with SpanTran to perform evaluations so we can adequately distribute academic scholarships. We can only accept transcripts without evaluation if your school has an Americanized grading system.
Do I need to submit an SAT or ACT score?
We do not require test scores in order to consider you for admittance, but a high test score can help you qualify for higher academic scholarships.
How do I send over official documents like my transcript?
You will receive a link after submitting your application with instructions for submitting a SpanTran request. Once you click this link, upload the necessary documents, and pay the fee, SpanTran will automatically send the transcript to Trevecca after 10 business days. We also accept high school transcripts from high school guidance counselors using an official work email address.
How do I send test scores like the ACT or SAT?
You will need to submit your official scores through College Board so we can receive them. Please log in to your College Board account and search for “Trevecca Nazarene University” as a school that you’d like to receive your scores.
How do I send my English proficiency score?
We need these officially sent from the company that administered your test. You will need to log on and select Trevecca Nazarene University as a school to receive your scores.
My country is English-speaking. Do I still need to submit an English proficiency score?
While your country may be English-speaking, we may still require an English proficiency test score in order to consider you for admittance. We encourage you to ask your admissions counselor for clarification if you have concerns about this.
What is a Certification of Financial Support?
The Certification of Financial Support is a series of documents needed in order to issue you your I-20. More specifically, this shows the government that you have the funds to pay for a year of school at Trevecca, usually through a bank statement. This step is one of the last steps you will take before making your student visa appointment.
Do you offer “full-ride” scholarships?
While we do offer significant scholarships for international students, we do not offer “full-ride” scholarships. We do have one invitation-only scholarship that covers full tuition. Learn more about the J.O. McClurkan Scholarship here.
Do international students receive scholarships?
International students can qualify for several different scholarships depending academics, their initial application to Trevecca and the financial need of the family.
How do I apply for scholarships?
There is no separate application for scholarships! Your initial application to Trevecca is also your application for scholarships.

Start HereFind Your Degree

Whatever your talents and interests, we offer a field of study where they can be used and developed. Let's find the program that can lead you to your calling!

Advanced Search