"The dynamic environment
of business is in desperate
need of leaders who have
both competency and
Trevecca cultivates servant leaders with a strong foundation in strategy and vision. The MBA coursework takes a holistic approach that is designed to equip you with a cross-functional understanding of today's global environment.
Trevecca develops leaders through a personalized experience. Tailor your experience by focusing on an area of concentration in your chosen minor. With program features like our professional mentoring program, we seek to take your life and leadership to the next level! Trevecca's MBA Mentoring Program allows you to develop a personal and professional relationship with a skilled mentor in your field for the duration of your program and into the future.
|Program Benefits||Tuition||Format Options||Areas of Concentration|
4 areas of concentration
24 months to completion
Cost per credit hour: $677
Books & Materials: $200/course
Total Cost $31, 234
Blended: face-to-face format meets one night per week with minor semester online
Face-to-face: Management and Leadership track only
Online: entire program meets online
Management and Leadership
- Complete the online application.
- Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Submit a resume
- Submit your immunization records (online students exempted)
- Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
- Either a bachelor's degree in business or the completion of the program pre-requisites or the completion of a leveling assessment (see your advisor for details)
- 2.75 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) for all prior academic work
- Completion of a college level math course with a C or better (or successful completion of a math assessment)
- Completion of a college level English course with a C or better
*A prospective learner who does not meet up to one of these requirements may seek conditional acceptance to the program.