An enrollment counselor will guide you through each step of the admissions process.
- Complete the online application (it's free!). No GRE or GMAT scores required
Need help applying? Read the step-by-step instructions here!
- Fill out FAFSA to be considered for financial aid.
- Request official transcripts from your undergraduate institution.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 2.5 cumulative minimum GPA for all prior coursework
- Provide photocopy of government-issued identification (e.g., driver's license, state ID, military ID, passport). This requirement ensures that Trevecca complies with the U.S. Department of Education expectations for student verification.
Not sure if you meet the admissions requirements? We’re here to help! Fill out the form on the right to be connected with an enrollment counselor who will walk with you every step of the way during the admissions process.