The Trevecca Clinic, staffed by a physician assistant and nurse and located on the ground floor of Georgia hall, is open 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The campus nurse is available all day; the physician assistant is available by appointment.
Starting March 16, the Trevecca Clinic will institute new triage procedures. Following CDC recommendations, these new procedures require students to call ahead and discuss symptoms with health care personnel before coming to the clinic. No walk-in appointments will be accepted, and no appointments will be scheduled without calling first. By triaging patients via phone, Trevecca Clinic staff will be able to keep waiting room crowds small and lower any possible risk of infection. The staff will clearly outline any preventative actions (wearing a face mask, etc.) students should take when coming to the clinic for an appointment.
- Services provided include preventative care and treatment for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Traditional undergraduate students may bring to the clinic any injectable medications prescribed by private physicians with instructions for administration.
- The clinic will assist in securing referrals with private physicians for the University community.
Fees & Costs
- The clinic is available for non-emergencies to traditional undergraduate students at no cost.
- In-stock medications for non-recurring issues will be provided at no additional cost. (Medical prescriptions, if not filled at the clinic, can be filled at any local pharmacy.)
- Each semester, 100 flu shots will be available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students will be responsible for the costs of lab work or any other third-party expenses.
Students may call the clinc at (615) 248-1261 or stop by (ground floor of Georgia Hall) to schedule an appointment.