The Trevecca Clinic is located on the ground floor of Georgia Hall and is open 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The clinic is staffed by board-certified physician assistants.
In order to maintain health and safety of the University, students are required to schedule an appointment prior to being seen. Appointments can be scheduled here, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 615-248-1261. At this time, no walk-in visits will be accepted.
- Preventive care
- Testing for COVID-19
- Rapid and PCR testing are available at providers’ discretion
- Treatment for minor illnesses such as:
- Seasonal allergies
- Common colds
- Sore throats
- GI upset (vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, reflux, IBS)
- UTI, yeast infection
- Acute skin issues (infections, eczema, rashes)
- Treatment for minor injuries
- Minor laceration repair
- Referral for x-ray
- This includes allergen desensitization therapy (“allergy shots”)
The clinic is available for non-emergencies to traditional undergraduate students at no cost.
In-stock medications for non-recurring issues will be provided at no additional cost. (Medical prescriptions, if not filled at the clinic, can be filled at any local pharmacy.)
Students are responsible for the costs of lab work or any other third-party expenses.