The Trevecca Clinic is located on the ground floor of Georgia Hall and is open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The clinic is staffed by board-certified physician assistants.
In order to maintain health and safety of the University, students are required to schedule an appointment prior to being seen. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 615-248-1261 or emailing email@example.com. At this time, no walk-in visits will be accepted.
All students, faculty and staff are required to wear a facial covering throughout the duration of their appointment, regardless of the purpose for the visit. Aside from exceptional circumstances, visitors with the patient will be asked to wait outdoors or in their vehicle.
- Services provided include:
- Preventive care
- Testing for COVID-19
- Rapid and PCR testing are available at providers’ discretion
- Treatment for minor illnesses such as:
- Seasonal allergies
- Common colds
- Sore throats
- GI upset (vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, reflux, IBS)
- UTI, yeast infection
- Acute skin issues (infections, eczema, rashes)
- Treatment for minor injuries
- Minor laceration repair
- Referral for x-ray
- Traditional undergraduate students may bring to the clinic any injectable medications prescribed by private physicians with instructions for administration
- This includes allergen desensitization therapy (“allergy shots”)
- At the providers’ discretion, the Clinic can assist in securing referrals with private physicians such as OBGYNs, Orthopedists and local PCPs
Fees & Costs
- The clinic is available for non-emergencies to traditional undergraduate students at no cost.
- In-stock medications for non-recurring issues will be provided at no additional cost. (Medical prescriptions, if not filled at the clinic, can be filled at any local pharmacy.)
- Students are responsible for the costs of lab work or any other third-party expenses.
Students may call the clinic at (615) 248-1261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.