The Trevecca Clinic, staffed by a physician assistant and nurse and located on the ground floor of Georgia hall, is open 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Services provided include preventative care and treatment for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Traditional undergraduate students may bring to the clinic any injectable medications prescribed by private physicians with instructions for administration.
- The clinic will assist in securing referrals with private physicians for the University community.
Fees & Costs
- The clinic is available for non-emergencies to traditional undergraduate students at no cost.
- In-stock medications for non-recurring issues that are under $10 will be provided at no additional cost. (Medical prescriptions, if not filled at the clinic, can be filled at any local pharmacy.)
- Each semester, 100 flu shots will be available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students will be responsible for the costs of lab work or any other third-party expenses.
Students may call the clinc at (615) 248-1261 or stop by (ground floor of Georgia Hall) to schedule an appointment.