|STUDENT SUCCESS OUTCOMES
|1. Students will be aware of and have confidence in using campus resources to support career-related goals.
- Promote and market career-related resources and events to all students.
- Expand and relocate the Office of Career
Development and Connection to a student-facing location.
- Increase personnel in the Office of Career Development and Connections.
|2. Students will have opportunities to participate in experiential learning. (Internships, research experiences, service learning, other career-related experiences).
- Identify and define experiential learning at Trevecca along with determining preferred tracking software.
- Expand and improve the experiential learning opportunities among programs.
- Provide students access to seminars and workshops featuring alumni and professional
mentors who can address various topics related
to career success.
|3. Students will be exposed to NACE career competencies through academic coursework.
- Mapping of NACE competencies to academic coursework and learning outcomes.
- Create a Faculty Champion program to assist faculty with career competency integration, faculty-led mentoring experiences, and experiential learning opportunities.
- Create a resource library for both faculty and
- Develop new curricula to engage traditional
sophomores, juniors, seniors, and adult
undergraduates in coaching and
mentoring opportunities through Faculty-Led Academic Mentoring Experiences (FLAME).