School of Music and Worship Arts
There's no better place to get your music degree than Music City!
Whether you’re interested in teaching music, leading worship, working in the music industry or anything in between, Trevecca has a program to help you develop your talents and reach your goals. Trevecca’s liberal arts education will prepare you to influence the world around you and help you grow intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually. At Trevecca, we are also committed to providing the best education, mentoring and training possible to those called to serve the church as worship leaders. Our worship programs provide the musical and theological training you’ll need to be successful in worship ministry.
The benefits of studying music at Trevecca:
- The professor teaching your class is active in the profession. Trevecca’s music faculty boasts professional musicians, music industry pros and top-notch engineers, producers, teachers and worship pastors.
- Incredible opportunities in Music City and on campus. Whether it's appearing in a Zach Williams music video, conversing with Lauren Daigle or Hunter Hayes, working with Bart Millard of MercyMe, leading worship services on campus or working in one of three professional recording and live broadcast studios, Trevecca students have plenty of opportunities to put what they are learning into practice.
- Your professors have time for you. Our music faculty members will also serve as your mentors. Your professors will encourage, challenge and advise you as you seek to faithfully follow where God leads.
- In recording technology, you can expect hands-on, on-site training with Music City’s industry professionals.
- You’ll experience authentic, Christian community. Studying at Trevecca isn’t just about getting a degree; it’s about helping you understand what it means to live for Christ in every area of your life.